Friday, May 7, 2010

April 2010....What a Fabulous month!!!

If the month of April is any indication of where business is headed for us, then we (roxy & lulu) are in for a great future in the pet fashion industry.

This past month I have been incredibly busy designing and developing a brand new line of "Haute Couture" pet apparel that has revolutionized my approach to design and will become our trademark as I plan to expand and build around this whole NEW concept. One, that has never been seen anywhere else before!
Sorry, I can't elaborate on it right now, but stick around to find out what the hype is all about, as I will be launching the collection in the coming weeks!!

As mentioned before, April has been an incredibly exciting and busy month here at R&L headquarters. Besides preparing for the new collection launch, we have been filling orders for distribution to 5 NEW Retailers across Europe, USA and Canada! Pffft...Not bad for a months work!!! Retailers are calling us requesting to carry the R&L brand. Hard work does pay off! : )

Even more so, I am pleased to mention that R&L is getting recognition and distribution in our own back yard, in Quebec, Canada....Go Canada go!!

So to feed my passion, my mission continues.....to design trendy and fun innovative pet wear that satisfies the palette of the fashion savvy pet parent! Always staying true to my design style!

Roxy and LuLu

No comments:

From Trendy Fashion to Crystal Dog collars......